Well, it’s officially fall. I refuse to stop wearing sandals and I’m pretty sure I’ve become allergic to pants but it’s definitely fall. Luckily this week saw an easy transition into what is admittedly my favourite season even though I always resist it a first. Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Britney Spears pranks some bodyguards.
- A book that combines my love of cleaning and organizing with my love of all things Japan? BUYING!
- Ryan Reynolds assembles an IKEA crib and realizes that “IKEA is Swedish for fuck you.”
- The right way to microwave leftovers.
- Why you should start meditating now.
- Speaking of IKEA, these product reviews made me laugh out loud.
- And speaking of Ryan Reynolds again, how handsome is he strolling through the Toronto airport on his way to TIFF?! The answer? Very.
- Khloe and the cookie jars. I love her so hard.
- 14 psychological tricks that you should know.