I hope you all enjoyed a fantastic week. I took Tuesday off of work and left the city to go to an adventure park with some friends. We played mini golf, went through a maze, perfected (ha) our archery skills and even did some wall climbing (my arms are still yelling at me, and I barely made it 1/3 of the way up). This week also saw the return of the CNE to Toronto. I love the CNE so so much. I spend way too much money and eat way too many tiny tom donuts. I’m already excited to go back next week. Fun fact: Monday through Thursday you can enter the CNE for $6 after 5 pm. I usually go two or three times on this price because I prefer to spend my money on pierogies and also the crowds on the weekends can be a little intense.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Turns out you can get some pretty great art from places like IKEA and Chapters.
- Best thing I read all week (I’ve since heard that maybe he didn’t write it but I don’t even care): Joey Fatone’s letter to One Direction.
- 14 Japanese words you need in your life. Hey Japan? You’re the best.
- Working on improving your health? 5 questions you should ask yourself. And one of them isn’t: what is the number to call to have a breakfast burrito delivered to my face every morning. Shocking!
- Just dance.
- I want ALL of these greeting cards inspired by Friends. I’m almost embarrassed to admit how often I use #7 in every day conversation.
Have a wonderful weekend!