We’re heading into a beautiful weekend here in Toronto. Tomorrow I’ll be out on the Toronto Islands for Wanderlust 108, a “mindful triathlon” that brings together a 5k run, yoga and a guided meditation. And then Sunday I plan to eat all of the brunch. All of it.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Here are a few bits and pieces that made my week:
- Cheese vault. That is all.
- Tattoo myths busted.
- What to buy your friend who’s expecting a baby.
- What it means to live with an open heart.
- How to date a sarcastic woman.
- Five ways Toronto wins.
- Daydreaming about travelling through the Philippines after reading this.