Wishing you and your loved ones a joyful long Easter weekend full of chocolate and family time. This weekend I’m celebrating a lovely friend’s birthday with tacos and tequila. I’m also planning on doing an asston of yoga and catching up on laundry and sleep!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- I think (hope, pray) that we’ve seen the last of the snow here in Toronto, but this is kind of cool I’ll admit.
- Lemon, lemon, lemon. I’m obsessed with lemon. I drink lemon water every morning and before bed and almost wept with joy when I watched the man at my favourite lunch salad place layer squeezed lemon juice onto my falafel salad. Lemon on everything!
- Beating the workplace blahs.
- How to: stack jewelry.
- A song for your weekend.
- I’m about to ruin the Little Mermaid for you. Act surprised.
- Just signed myself and a friend up for this 5k run, 90 minute yoga and guided meditation event this summer, and I’m pretty psyched. I’ve been warning my pal that I run like this.
- Someone please make me these sweet potato skins. Oh my gosh they look so amazing.