Some recent acquisitions.
1. This BunchaFarmers stain remover stick.
The most amazing stain remover ever, purchased at General Tao.
2. These kicky brown Mossimo ankle boots.
Purchased from the soon-to-be defunct Target (Ajax location). I heard the Toronto location was picked over in 48 hours!
3. This skin saving warm mist humidifier that now lives right next to my headboard (because this winter has been murder on my face).
This Honeywell humidifier and a nightly slathering of coconut oil are the only thing keeping my skin sane right now. Purchased online from Cayne’s – and it’s still on sale!
4. This backpack.
Because I’m signed up for some classes at George Brown starting next week, and I need something to tote around my school supplies.
5. This slightly daunting bedside book pile (yes, I’m currently reading all of these simultaneously – I don’t know why I do this to myself).
(from bottom) An Object of Beauty – Steve Martin
Tiny Beautiful Things – Cheryl Strayed
The Interestings – Meg Wolitzer
The Post-Birthday World – Lionel Shriver
6. These cozy slippers.
Coldest.Winter.Ever. I’ve totally slept with these on. Purchased at Winners.
7. This fridge magnet I picked up at the Basquiat exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO).
The Basquiat exhibit runs through May 10. Get your tickets here.
8. These pieces (I swear I will hang them one day, along with the 20+ others I still need to do something with).
(from left) ‘Do All Things With Love’ framed print purchased at HomeSense (Yonge and Dundas location) and wood print by Natasha Paterson – available here.
9. These tickets to the ballet to see, amongst others, a performance set to the music of Johnny Cash.
10. This spray from Oribe.
For beachy waves, nothing beats this spray. Purchased at Jacob & Sebastian (the Distillery Market location).