Happy merry (almost) Christmahanakwanzika or whatever!
I never feel like it’s truly the holiday season until I’ve wandered the Distillery Christmas market in Toronto with a hot chocolate and then promptly shoved a churro (or two) in my mouth. Hey, everyone has their own traditions, and mine happened this week so I’m all in baby. My Songza Christmas playlist is going at work and I had a candy cane for breakfast. Heaven.
Wishing you a very happy holiday season, and I’ll be back to posting in the new year.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Start every day psyched (without the use of methamphetamines). Lately I’ve been blasting Taylor Swift’s 1989 album and indulging in a solo kitchen dance party to chase away the dark morning winter blahs. It totally works.
- How to draw a perfect freehand circle, should you ever be required to do so under duress or just for shits and giggles.
- A stunning glow-in-the-dark bike path.
- The Inside Out Project.
- What not to say to a house guest.
- What your food cravings really mean.