This week just whizzed by. Granted, it was a four-day week – but still! I woke up this morning and I thought it was Wednesday. I momentarily panicked because I hadn’t put my recycling out. “I always make sure to recycle,” she lied.
I hope you all had a great week! Mine included a blissful massage at Elmwood Spa, chowing down on the grilled chicken banh mi and kimchi fries at Banh Mi Boys (SO good) and a girls night with grilled cheeses.
This Sunday some friends and I are driving out to Aberfoyle to check out the antique market there, and even though I claim to not need anything I’m totally the kind of person to come home with 4 new lamps and a mirror or something. Should be fun!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Have you played Cards Against Humanity? It’s kind of the best. These are hilarious.
- Beer passport!!!!!
- Missed connections…for assholes.
- My eye roll heroes. #29 feels like home to me. Thanks MM!
- As we head into allergy season….ugh.
- Remember those ‘which colour are you’ tests? Here’s a new one which revealed me to be pink: “Your motto is Go, Go, Go! But you also know how to relax and recharge your batteries for the next big thing. You like to work hard, play hard, and nap hard.” True!!!!
- Fun park activities for the summer (which will get here…eventually…for realsies).
- I rarely cook but these hacks are just so fun that it’s inspiring me!
- The new Matt Barber album is incredible.