Happy Friday. We’re heading into our first long weekend of the “summer”. I’m employing quotes because this morning I had to bundle up in my fall coat – that’s how cold it was outside. Well, we did have a beautiful warm weekend last week so let’s just live in that memory while we head into a long weekend where the forecast is rain and cool(ish) temps.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Inside the fridges of New York’s top chefs.
- Are you sleep deprived?
- An epic donut crawl.
- Your Toronto rooftop patio guide! Just add sunshine. YOU HEAR ME UNIVERSE???
- Love a good plane picnic!
- What not to say to a single person.
- A song for your weekend.
- 20 things you may not have known about the Cosby Show. #20!!!
- I can’t stop listening to Fancy by Iggy Azalea, and this cracked me up.