Hiya and happy Friday!
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m ready to ditch the coat and transition into patio season. The forecast is rainy and gray this weekend so I’ll use that as an excuse to marathon Mad Men season 3 and eat the ass ton of quinoa that I bought at Costco. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- 30 things to start doing for yourself – STAT.
- Strasbourg just made my list of must-see cities!
- Cool trick for cutting cherry tomatoes.
- Celebs and their stunt doubles.
- A guide to Scotch.
- Beautiful nature tattoos. I’m obsessed with #9.
- A trick for seeing without glasses in a pinch.
- The 785 Queen West restaurant mystery solved!
- I just keep falling more and more in love with Emma Stone.