The day before a long weekend can sometimes feel like the last day of school. I’m counting down to a weekend filled with chocolate and naps. Wishing you all a lovely Easter long weekend!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- The (surprising) trick to making the perfect grilled cheese.
- The often unseen surroundings of famous landmarks. This was a huge eye opener for me.
- The best BBQ chicken restaurants in Toronto. I agree with the #1 pick. It also happens to be a 5 minute walk from my house, and I grab takeout from there at least once* a week.
- A super fun doo-wop cover of one of my favourite songs – Ellie Goulding’s ‘Burn’.
- This flight attendant is making my life.
- Emma Stone. That is all.
- The magical world of snails. I die.
- The meteoric rise of boys’ names ending in ‘n’.
- Things you may not have known about ‘The Breakfast Club’. Confession: it’s my favourite movie. I’ve seen it – not even joking – probably 100 times and thought I knew everything there was to know about it, but #7 and #8 on this list were new to me!
- Morning time savers. Idea #1 has been my go-to since I started 5 am workouts.
*twice, sometimes three times, but don’t tell my mom