CAN WINTER JUST END ALREADY? Seriously. I love winter (I do! I swear!), but I’m so ready to be done with frozen toes and brutal wind. Hope you and yours have a fun (and cozy) weekend.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Ah-mazing sand paintings.
- Being ladylike is certainly not *my* forte.
- Style lessons from my favourite movie ever.
- Behind the scenes at the Oscars with Ellen.
- Secret menu items at some of Toronto’s most popular restaurants.
- This song has kind of taken over my life.
- The Grid asked Toronto photographers to stop at 5:47 pm and photograph what was in front of them. What resulted were some amazing photos that capture the diversity and beauty of this city I’m proud to call home.
- I want to eat this forever.
- Oscar nominees juxtaposed with their younger selves. Trippy!
- Cool subway ad.
- Must-see photos from the past.