Happy Merry Friday before Christmas or whatever!
I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season, celebrating with family and friends and eating an ass ton of turkey and chocolate. See you on the flip side in 2014 (holy crap!).
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- The best installation art of 2013.
- The club kids of 1980s Ibiza.
- The drama of office bathrooms.
- This French cafe charges extra for (customer) rudeness.
- 13 things the ‘mentally strong‘ avoid.
- What to eat in NYC this winter.
- On fat talk.
- This got me right in the cuterus.
- The most memorable Chrismukkah moments from the O.C. ♥
- The power of empathy.
- The top restaurants for New Year’s dinner in Toronto.
- If Buddy the Elf had Facebook.