Hope you have a super weekend. Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Liz Lemon on living alone.
- The Haters Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalogue – thanks E!
- 35 things a couple should agree on before getting married – #18 is crucial!
- Miley Cyrus covers Lana Del Rey’s ‘Summertime Sadness’ and it’s pretty good.
- Medieval monarchs with ridiculous nicknames.
- A song for your weekend.
- The best anti-bullying ad.
- 13 amazing photos of Toronto taken from dangerous heights.
- Taking a flash mob to the next level.
- On Toronto’s growing house husband population.