Happy Friday everyone!
Last night MM and I hit up First Thursdays at the AGO and were treated to a performance by the amazingly talented Zaki Ibrahim. This is what I’ll be listening too all weekend. We also nibbled on fish and chips (MM managed to keep me away from the cronuts) and checked out the work of the four Aimia/AGO Photography Prize finalists. This weekend I’m planning to drop by the Toronto Indie Arts Market at the Gladstone Hotel and get a head start on my Christmas shopping. Hope you have a great weekend!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Toronto’s barter economy.
- You’ve probably been mispronouncing half of these. I certainly have.
- 3o powerful images.
- The best things that ever happened in a restaurant.
- The controversial mommy blog post of the week.
- Only Jimmy Fallon can make watching people play ‘Catchphrase’ this fun.
- Canada’s emerging bands.
- Go Dutch.