Happy Friday! Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- New baby smell is for realsies.
- Poignant piece on learning from loss.
- Amazing impressions. (thanks AF)
- What rush hour used to look like on the TTC. Now it mostly looks like a clusterfuck of angry, annoyed, over-worked people who are three seconds away from cutting a bitch.
- Fun Halloween facts.
- I heart David Sedaris’ writing so so much, and this new Yorker piece on his family and his sister’s suicide is both touching and hilarious in a way that only David can pull off.
- Cheese perks. The best kind of perk.