Hope everyone had a fantastic week. Can you believe it’s October already???!! What happened to September?! I feel like I spent the entire month in my office. And most of that time I was wearing pants, I swear HR.*
October is my favourite month. Always has been. I love the transition into fall: cozy sweaters, warmer blankets, pumpkin spice lattes and eating an ass ton of cheese fondue (everyone does that, right?). Also, this weekend I’m attending a birthday celebration at Medieval Times, so I’ll probs be married to a knight by this time next week. Just sayin’.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Quite possibly the funniest video ever.
- Things happy people do differently.
- How to hilariously deal with shitty neighbours.
- 2 truths and a lie: Gwyneth Paltrow edition. I did surprisingly well, which is kind of lame.
- This girl wins at quitting her job.
- I WANT THIS TOTEBAG.