Hello long weekend!
This week was a bit of a whirlwind. I was playing catch-up at work after a very busy but still relaxing week off, I got to hang out with my friend K who’s been living in Tanzania (!) for a few years, I went to Edgefest on Wednesday (yes, it still exists!), and I attended two separate beer events in Toronto (Toronto’s Festival of Beer on Sunday and the Hart House Craft Beer Festival on Thursday). Lovely.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- NYC’s least aggressive fight. Ever.
- I’m all over this warm lemon water thing in the a.m.
- Nicolas Cage gets the Disney princess treatment.
- This might be my favourite thing ever on youtube. Seriously. Well played, The Onion.
- Your new favourite Ben & Jerry flavour.
- A cool use for uncooked spaghetti.
- 90s trends that haven’t made a comeback..yet.
- This realy…erm….hit the nail on the head.
- Interesting piece on parenting in Congo.
- Cool stuff found in library books.