You know what’s great about today? Everyone’s in a super good mood because it’s a long weekend (in Canada). I’m looking forward to relaxing in the park with a good book – after clearing my bookshelves of about 15 novels for a book swap at MM’s last night I came home with about 10. Oops.
Fingers crossed that the weather holds up. As of 10 a.m. the forecast is calling for rain on Saturday but nicer weather Sunday and Monday.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with family and friends.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- How a key works. Surprisingly cool.
- Why Lloyd Dobler would probably get locked in jail (and not get the girl) in real life.
- A dude. His date’s purse. And a camera. Hilarity.
- An amazing example of social media driving ad campaigns. Brilliant.
- Envy-inducing rooftop.
- If celebrities looked like ‘real’ people. Oh boy.