So we meet again, Friday.
Gosh there’s so much going on in Toronto this weekend that I’m actually getting a headache thinking about fitting it all in. There’s NxNE and Taste of Little Italy and Roncy Rocks and so much more. I want to do it all!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Funny post on gentrification.
- Having a baby in Finland.
- The 101 best written TV shows, ever.
- What it’s like to go on a date with a particular Canadian radio personality. Eek.
- That time Alyssa Milano made a workout video.
- Stop. This. Now.
- Pretty sure my friends and I already invented this drinking game.
- IKEA makes me nervous too.