I’m visiting my mom this weekend. We’ll eat a lot of brie and she’ll pretend not to be annoyed when I insist on watching a Keeping Up With the Kardashians marathon or something. My mom’s cool like that.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Last Saturday, Doctor Who fans had the sads. Lead actor Matt Smith announced he was to leave the show following the next Christmas special. Boo. This post on Hello Giggles was kind of perfect.
- ….and then almost immediate speculation on who would replace him began. My choice would be this handsome fellow.
- The sweet story behind Before Sunrise.
- The 2013 ‘Dirty Dozen’.
- Stunning aerial views of London.
- This girl wins break-up letters.
- On spoilers. (Thanks H!)
- Well played, Shoppers Drug Mart.
- I always look forward to Toronto Life‘s Reasons to Love Toronto list and this year’s didn’t disappoint. It always reignites my love for this (mostly) awesome city. Now if we could just get rid of the mayor……
- I can’t wait to see This Is The End but I had no idea Jonah Hill was this much of a douche, and he’s kind of ruining it for me.