Yay to long weekends, right? Tomorrow I’m attending a good friend’s baby shower. I’ve been hunting all week for a card that says HOLY SHIT YOU’RE HAVING A BABY THAT’S SO TERRIFYING/AWESOME but, alas, one does not exist. Fingers crossed for good weather on Sunday and Monday so I can justify heading to the park with a book and some purse beers!
I hope you have an amazing weekend.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Another hilariously random post from The Bloggess.
- IT’S BEEN TWENTY YEARS since this classic TV moment.
- An alternative to Disney Princess photos for girls.
- The best yearbook quotes.
- My favourite – Carey Mulligan – at Cannes.
- This made me laugh the hardest this week.