Happy Friday friends!
I am so looking forward to this weekend. The weather is supposed to be lovely, with temperatures in the low 20s and I’m going to see one of my favourite bands – The Lumineers – tonight. Tomorrow is May the 4th (be with you) and Sunday is cinco de mayo. I’m going to eat so many tacos on Sunday it’s going to be out of control.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- A song to kick off your weekend.
- This was all over Facebook this week, and it totally guessed my age – 23! (cough*30*cough).
- This shouldn’t have made me laugh as hard as it did, but whatever. Sometimes acid trips are just funny. (?)
- Eek. This stuff happened in real life!
- The income linked to the happiest marriages. It may surprise you!
- The perfect summer dress.
- The honest wedding RSVP. Hilarious.