Wishing you a fun and relaxing weekend. My plans for the weekend include some karaoke with friends (for the second week in a row!) and hitting up the Green Living Show. Somewhere in there I’ll probably eat a lot of brie. It’s sort of my thing,.
Have a good one!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- A moving article on the last days of Nora Ephron’s life, written by her son Jacob. I’ve been watching youtube clips of her all week – she was amazing and so so funny.
- Summer shoes, Taylor Swift styles. I’m obsessed with the teal ones with the white polka dots. I WANT!
- This living room > your living room.
- 10 fascinating scientific and psychological effects. I swear, they’re cool.
- Sneaky time suckers we all fall prey to.
- Target is here! How to shop the new Canadian Target stores like a boss.