I hope you have an amazing weekend. I’m going to visit my mom. So my weekend will mostly consist of her commenting on all the new shows she ‘gets to watch’ when I’m around (anything on TLC, Slice or the ‘W’ network) and us eating a giant wheel of brie for lunch.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- Interesting read – Toronto’s sugar daddy economy.
- Grab the tissue. A woman with terminal cancer has a dreamy photo shoot in Paris.
- IKEA hotel coming soon?
- Organizational porn, of the laundry variety.
- Celebrity couples from the past – I had totally forgotten about some of these!
- Spider-Man’s side job. Sweet.
- Flying car art.
- Way to crash a wedding proposal!