I’m heading to cottage country this weekend (that’s the third time in four weekends and the other weekend I was in Boston – I’m a lucky gal). I’ve packed my standard cottage wardrobe: Birkenstock sandals (they’re cute, I swear), a bikini and my Harvard sweatshirt (wicked smart). I’m going to hit that lake, hard. And probs drink a lot of Palm Bays. It’s my thing. Hope y’all have a great weekend!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- How yum does this breaded pan fried chicken look? And I love brussel sprouts and quinoa. The best part? This recipe is dairy and gluten free (two things I need to be but can’t get my shit together to do it properly).
- Are you a(n internet) troll? Find out now!
- I just feel better knowing that Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block fame isn’t, like, poor. He’s doing Old navy commercials!
- I CAN’T STOP WATCHING! Burning Love is a spoof on The Bachelor starring Ken Marino and it’s brilliant. Episode 8 is my favourite.
- THIS IS ME. “Second cheapest wine”. Thanks E!
- I refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey. Despite my love of anything that falls under the category of ‘pop culture phenomenon’, I refuse to read anything that got its start as Twilight fan fiction. That said, Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Grey may be my new happy place.
- What inevitably happens every time a human being hears Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know”