Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- My faith in humanity is usually pretty high, but it definitely wavers. Particularly with some recent events in Toronto (Eaton Centre shooting, College Street shooting) and across the border (like these assholes harassing their bus monitor.) This article – especially number 3 – really made my week.
- I’m heading to Boston in a week (yays!) and the Museum of Fine Arts is definitely on my to-do list – especially their Japanese Postcards exhibit.
- Toronto vs. Chicago – who comes out on top? I live in and love Toronto but Chicago is undeniably amaze balls.
- In case you were wondering when a group of hot male models were going to get around to covering Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’, the wait is over.
- It’s almost unbelievable how many 90’s teen heartthrobs have passed away.
- I seriously can’t make scrambled eggs. I’m going to try this recipe this weekend – fingers crossed!
- Um, this Florence and the Machine cover of Drake’s ‘Take Care’ may be my favourite thing ever.
- What Toronto’s Transit System would look like in Mario Bros. 3!
- Are you watching HBO’s ‘Girls’? I’m obsessed. Lena Dunham has been profiled all over the place lately, and I love this interview she gave to the New York Times.