Hope you had a lovely weekend. For those in Toronto, yesterday’s crap rainy/cold weather was a perfect excuse to spend the day inside watching movies, eating a block of cheddar (what?) and recovering from Nuit Blanche, no? Here are some things that made life a scooch more interesting last week:
- The 100 greatest movie ‘SHUT UPs’, including my favourite from Wedding Crashers (“You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!”).
- My new favourite website (thanks M!) featuring Hungover Owls. Slap a brown wig on this one and it could probably pass for me at the office!
- This…this…..I have no words. Just watch.
- A few weeks back I got vomited on at a Toronto Blue Jays game. To the teenage asshole who can’t hold his booze – here’s some vomiting etiquette 101.
- Check out these 3 incredible short films from Rick Mereki. Only about a minute each but, wow. Wow.
- This bonus clip from Bridesmaids features quite possibly the longest – and funniest – argument ever.
- I came across this Lana Del Rey music video for ‘Video Games’ last Friday and have played it probably 100 times since then. That is not an understatement. I haven’t been this excited about anything since Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block announced they were joining forces on tour, and I subsequently flooded my apartment.
- A delightful article on crying in public. You know you’ve done it.
- After breaking 3 pairs of rain boots in the past 2 years, I decided to take the plunge and invest in some Hunter rain boots this weekend. I’m in love.
Happy Monday everyone!