Hope everyone enjoyed the short work week! I spent my long weekend with great friends at a wonderful cottage about 2 and a half hours outside of Toronto. We swam in the lake, ate delicious food, set off some fireworks and played a lot of board games. Some of us (read: just one person, but I’m trying to be delicate) even revealed a previously undetectable/slightly frightening competitive side not usually seen outside of cheerleader movies.
Here are some Bits & Pieces that caught my eye on the Internet this week.
- I have a recurring nightmare that looks a little something like this. However, I will admit this is pretty cool. And now, to quote M: “Oh good the dry heaves I ordered just got here.”
- I’m a Kool-Aid and vodka gal myself (yup), but I’d give this low-cal cocktail a go.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has arrived in New York City!!! This could replace Dean and Deluca on my next visit.
- Worth revisiting. This holds strong for four + years as the funniest thing I’ve ever read on the internet (not to mention the reason why I had to go buy emergency pants on my lunch break.
- Who wants to take me to this gorgeous hotel in Bora Bora??? I put out. Just sayin’.
- I am obsessed with this web site. Tagline: ‘Take a picture of a picture from the past in the present.’ I like this web site so much, I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant. You’ll see what I mean.
- If you take me to Bora Bora I’ll make you this deliciousness for breakfast. It’s like a McDonald’s breakfast McMuffin only, you know, good.
- I made it through about 100 pages of #5. How about you? Check out this list of ’10 Novels That We Dare You To Finish.’
- As an unrepentant serial killer of houseplants, I found this article helpful.
- Please god Justin Timberlake – hear our prayers and QUIT THE ACTING ALREADY!!!