Easter is upon us. I’m looking forward to a long weekend of catching up on new episodes of Game of Thrones and The Killing and eating a shit ton of Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Some people also get Monday off.
I hate those people.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- I’m a huge fan of the show ‘New Girl’ and this ‘choose your own adventure’-type music video game is cuter than a box of bunnies.
- Proving that drinking makes everything better, this boozy painting class sounds right up my alley. I’ll have to pop in on my next visit to Brooklyn. Thanks to M for sending this to me! Also, I would totally go to ‘Wine Yoga,’ if that was a thing. A real thing. Not just me bringing wine to everything and trying to make it ‘a thing.’
- I watched every single minute of the most recent season of The Bachelor with Ben and this Bachelor spoof with David Spade is pretty bang-on. And genius.
- “A film that teaches young girls that the only thing that matters is finding a man…a 100 year old man.” Hahaha. Twilight: the “Honest” trailer.
- “Cilantro on everything!”, I like to say. Some people hate it. I think those people are crazy. But apparently it’s a genetic thing???
- Interesting article on being busy – are you really as busy as you think?
- This Tumblr titled ‘Chicks with Steve Buscemi Eyes’ is equal parts disturbing and hilarious.
- Fans of Dr. Who will no doubt be interested in the new companion. I’m so sad to see Amy and Rory go. But this chick looks like she can handle some crazy.
- Dear Lindsay Lohan’s face: What the fuck happened?