I feel like all I did this week was eat crackers and watch Downton Abbey. Aside from carbs and witty British barbs, here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- This hilarious video is like a glimpse into my soul..or just my apartment. Things that seem normal when you live alone (I’ve totally done the behaviour exhibited on Day #6).
- Like baking? Like your mom? I’m going to try out this recipe for frozen lemonade pie in a jar.
- Much better, Lana Del Rey – performing Blue Jeans (both mine and H’s favourite song off her album).
- If these gluten and dairy free carrot cake cupcakes taste as good as they look, I may be in trouble.
- Great article in The Grid about the rising debt amongst Toronto’s 20ish to 30ish set.
- Game.Of. Fucking. Thrones.
- ‘No, not you’ prank. I swear some dude outside Margret’s bar in the junction tried to pull this on me last week.
- Goat cheese on everything! Making this.
- I can’t decide if this would be a documentary I’d like, but it’s getting rave review. This is the trailer for The World Before Her.
I leave you with this: