Happy almost Christmas!
I officially kicked off my Christmas vaca last Friday by attending the NOW magazine holiday bash as a friend’s +1 (gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, perogies, and my two favourite types of bars: oyster and open). Then we were off to celebrate the 30th birthday of the lovely R and dance our faces off. Attended a nice Christmas get together on Sunday where there was more gorging on food (my favourite party theme is food). Now I’m enjoying cable and home cooking at my mom’s. I’ve already been to a Costco and I’m excelling at napping and pie eating.
Here are some bits & pieces making my holidays a little brighter.
Have a cool yule!
- I’m a huge fan of lying to kids about the existence of Santa for as long as possible. But sometimes even the cutest kids can turn into inquisitive little assholes. If you’ve got one of those on your hands, this website can help – you load a photo of your living room and it inserts a picture of Santa!
- My key chain just got a little cooler thanks to this LEGO Hermione Granger key chain that I got from H for Christmas.
- ‘Kristen Stewart’ Explains Christmas! – spot on impression of Kristen, no?
- How crazy beautiful is this song by Bon Iver?????
- Hands down this is the coolest music video I’ve ever seen.
- If Oscar Mayer actually had Brooklyn headquarters, I think this product would exist for realsies!
- Shaking my fist at you Facebook! A friend posted this link on Facebook and I discovered over 2 dozen ‘hidden messages’. Grrr.
- Zooey Deschanel’s Tips and Tricks for a Winter Body!
- Kind of a genius ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ video on Madewell’s website.
- Oh yeah, I’ll definitely be seeing the big screen adaptation of ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting.’
- I like this dude. But some bitches ARE crazy. Just sayin’.
- This commercial had me laughing out loud – you’ll never guess what it’s for! It’s finally revealed in the last few seconds.
- I’ve always been on the fence about Lululemon since this isn’t the first time I’ve read about some crazy and weird shit that goes down in that company. I doubt I’ll be setting foot in one again after reading this and watching this.
- Hilarious – how to get ready for a date!
- Interesting read – people who did not board the Titanic.
- My iPod playlist twin!