Hello attractive people.
I have to ask: what the fuck happened to November? How is it already November 26? Seems like it was just Halloween. Ugh.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I hit up the One of a Kind Show for the 3rd year in a row this past Thursday and managed to get almost all of my shopping done in 3 hours. H and I have made it a yearly tradition to go on opening night. Last year I found a booth selling the most original, cute, and downright saucy fridge magnets. I bought my friend M one that said ‘anus’.
I was thrilled to come across the magnet booth again this year and when I told them what a hit the magnet was last year, an excited employee immediately steered me to the new ‘anus magnet 3-pack’.
Ah, the holidays.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- An inspirational video featuring bike enthusiasts that even inspired me - and I’m kind of a scaredy-cat riding my bike in the city!
- Hangover cures you may be using this holiday season after one too many at the office party! A friendly reminder that if your work party (like mine last year) brings in a digital photo booth to ‘capture the special moments’ of your work shindig, please keep in mind that SOMEONE IN YOUR OFFICE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL OF THOSE PHOTOS! Those photos don’t disappear because you rip them up. Just sayin’. Consider it a public service and my gift to you.
- Mmmmm these homemade potato chips look yummy and easy enough to serve up at a home holiday bash.
- I’m not going to lie: I sort of thought this was for realsies the first time I watched it. Genius! Catvertising!
- A must-do on my next trip to NYC!
- I watched this video of an owl like 30 times this week. He’s so freaking handsome. I want!
- Wanting to amp up your party face? This how-to video makes applying eye liner easy peasy with the help of a surprising item we all have at home: tape!