Will winter make up its mind already? Yesterday was -30 here in Toronto and today it’s going up to +5. This yo-yo weather is messing with my wardrobe. Also, WHERE IS THAT PLANE? Fuck that’s weird. I can’t even imagine what the families are going through. Hopefully this weekend brings some answers.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- Everybody loves Lupita.
- A handy guide to recognizing the major painters.
- Honest trailer for Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The 2:20 mark. I almost peed.
- Have you ever tried oil pulling?
- Keeping hydrangeas alive longer. Also, GET HERE FASTER, SPRING!
- Interesting read: ‘How One Mother Mistakenly Hoped a Year in Paris Would Transform Her Sons.’ Spoiler alert: it didn’t.
- Life lessons from Now and Then.
- 73 questions with SJP.
- Jon Hamm even photobombs handsomely.
- Why Juan Pablo sucked as The Bachelor (and as a person). If you missed my recap of the finale, check it out here.