I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- A really great piece written by Dax Shepard (yes, that Dax Shepard) on losing his dad to cancer. Touching and funny.
- Ah, the ‘I’m so busy trap‘. We’re all guilty of falling into it.
- Great interview with Toronto’s chief planner.
- The new Space show Orphan Black is getting some pretty great reviews. I was really into the pilot.
- The 33 most beautiful abandoned places in the world.
- Let’s bring back puzzles, you guys. Some of my favourite childhood memories are of doing large-scale puzzles like this with my dad.
- Think your living space is small? Check out the smallest house in Toronto.