Where has the summer gone? It feels like just yesterday I was kicking off the summer in Montreal for the May long weekend.
That said, I really love Fall. It’s my favourite season and there are lots of exciting things to look forward to including a good friend’s wedding, a trip to Miami and the return of sweater weather.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week:
- This chick does the best Kristen Stewart impression in this segment titled ‘Kristen Stewart Explains Cheating.’ Seriously, who cheats on Robert Pattinson? If I could go back in time I’d warn him instead of, like, completely freezing when I met him in Vancouver.
- One of my favourite SNL digital shorts: V-Necks.
- Amazing photo project – 5 friends take the same group photo for 30 years. Such a great idea!
- The Kelly-Brandon-Dylan triangle lives on in this cute Old Navy ad featuring the original cast of Beverly Hills 90210 ♥.
- Possibly the coolest thing ever. This photographer took pictures of people riding bikes…then removed the bikes so it looks like they’re floating.
- I’m a HUGE Seinfeld fan. I probs have almost every episode memorized but I have to admit that there were 2 actors on this list of ‘People You Probably Didn’t Know Were on Seinfeld‘ that I hadn’t recognized/noticed (#21 and #23).
- This invisible bike helmet is blowing my mind.
- Why I ♥ my neighbourhood – I went to this last weekend and it was great!
Have a great weekend!