It’s Friday again! My plan tonight is to dance my face off at Margret Bar in the Junction to some soul music sprinkled with 80′s pop classics. I plan to spend the balance of the weekend napping in the park and eating a lot of sandwiches. Hope your weekend is equally amazeballs.
Here are some bits and pieces that made my week.
- I lost almost an entire morning to this video of a slinky on a treadmill. I was transfixed. I won’t tell you how it ends
- An all nutella cafe? Sign me up! (article is in French)
- Ohmygod have you heard of IKEA hackers????? People take IKEA stuff and jazz it up. Genius!
- This story breaks my heart but is also inspiring.
- Two of my favourite “quirky sexy’ British men – Matt Smith (Dr. Who) and Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) – together on stage honouring the amazing Steven Moffat. It’s almost too much for my nerdy heart to handle.
- Cute marriage proposal.
- An amazing article on adoption.
- Who knew Tom Brady could be funny?